Registration is closed!
Registration and abstract submission is done using dedicated forms by following the next steps:
- Download and complete registration form (PDF file). All 16 fields are mandatory. Mark down in the form if you intend to participate with a scientific contribution. Save it by inserting your name and surname into the file name and send the form to the conference e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you intend to present a scientific contribution – either as a talk or as a poster – download and complete the STUDIA abstract template (DOCX file), and follow the guideline detailed in the abstract preparation guide (DOCX file). Abstracts should be written in English. Authors are responsible for the content and language quality of their contributions. They are asked to use a clear and concise language and be consistent in punctuation, abbreviations used and spelling. Abbreviations should be first introduced in parentheses after the full term. Each registered presenting author is allowed to submit only one abstract. After completing the abstract, save it by inserting your name and surname into the file name.
Both the PDF registration form and STUDIA abstract template should be send as attachments in an e-mail to the conference e-mail address: email@example.com by no later than the 30th of June 2017 (extended deadline). Keeping this deadline is essential for maintaining the appropriate organization schedule.
Participants will be then notified about the successful registration.
- Make the payment by standard bank transfer or on-line payment via Internet banking (link). Registration will not be considered completed before the secretary office has confirmed your payment!
If you choose to pay by bank transfer, please find below all the required information:
All basic fees must be paid by the 30th of July 2017 (extended deadline), at the latest. After the 30th of July, but no later than the 18th of August, late registration fee will apply. There are two bank accounts: for Romanian Lei (RON) and for Euro (€), respectively. The applicants should transfer the fee according to their Symposium attendance plan.
Account holder: Universitatea Babeș-Bolyai (UBB), #1 Mihail Kogălniceanu Street, 400084 Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Fiscal code of UBB: 4305849
IBAN (RON only): RO35TREZ21620F330500XXXX, Banca Națională, Trezoreria Cluj Napoca, #19 Avram Iancu Square, Cluj-Napoca; CUI: 4305849
(N.B.: the CUI: 4305849 is very important to be mentioned)
IBAN (€ only): RO16RNCB0106026604700008, Banca Comercială Română, #10-12 Barițiu Gheorghe Street, Cluj-Napoca; SWIFT Code: RNCBROBU
Do not forget to explicitly specify on the money bank transfer form the following data:
- your full name
- which fees are being paid: (i) registration only, (ii) registration + gala dinner, (iii) registration + excursion or (iv) registration + gala dinner + excursion.
- the event reference: Conference Biogeography of the Carpathians 2017
Registration of grant applications is now closed!
A limited number of symposium grants will be available. They will cover: a complete waiver of fee (including dinner gala and excursion) + stay in a hotel (basic standard) in Cluj-Napoca between the 27th of September and the 1st of October (4 nights). No refund of travel costs is possible.
The grants are particularly addressed to young researchers, including MSc and PhD students, and early career scientists who have no funding available to participate but have interesting results to present. An active presentation (talk or poster) is mandatory to apply for a grant. Applicants should send an e-mail to the conference e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than the 15th of May (extended to the 23rd of May), with the following attachments:
- PDF registration form, which it is important for specifying the type of intended presentation (Poster / Talk), the interest to attend the Dinner Gala, post-symposium excursion and the special dietary requirements of the aplicant;
- short CV;
- abstract of presentation proposal for the Symposium (talk or poster), using the abstract submission form (DOCX file);
- short motivation letter explaining why attendance at this Symposium is important for their scientific career.
The applications will be evaluated by the Organising Committee and the applicants will be informed on the results in due course.